I started with some needle nose pliers that I use when I am doing my beading projects. After many sketches and many more hours using Illustrator, here are the results.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Whew.... I finally finished project 1. This was my first time using Illustrator and I knew absolutely nothing about it when I started. It was frustrating at moments but I learned a lot!
I started with some needle nose pliers that I use when I am doing my beading projects. After many sketches and many more hours using Illustrator, here are the results.
I started with some needle nose pliers that I use when I am doing my beading projects. After many sketches and many more hours using Illustrator, here are the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm too frusterated with my adobe stuff to even try right now. I think it looks awesome though! I can't wait to finish mine! I'd defintely give you full points for interesting angles.
ReplyDeleteI completely understand your frustration. There was a moment that I was not sure that I would be able to finish the project at all. Hang in there! Thanks for your feedback.
ReplyDelete