
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Prehistoric Art
So here it is... project 2. I know I was not alone in the frustration with file sizes! I must say I was also struggling with my technical abilities. There were alot of things I would have liked to have done but I just couldn't get there. Oh well, that is why I am taking classes, right. It is all part of the learning process.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










I haven't even finished mine yet. Yours looks so good though. I need to turn mine in soon.
ReplyDeleteI like, I like. Very good presentation. How did you do your border design? I like how you used a different layout for each of your slides. Have you used InDesign before? This was my first attempt and boy do I have a lot to learn. Anyway, great job on yours.
ReplyDeleteYour title page really caught my eye, and the rest ties everything together perfectly! Is it just me, or does that Venus of Willendorf remind you of the creepy dancing baby video from a few years back? And your pages link to the large versions! You have WAY more patience than I do!!! (love your background...I stole the cutest blog on the block idea from somebody in group A) What was the biggest bit of progress on the lake house this week?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments! I don't know about patience with this project, I pulled half of my hair out and I am sleep deprived! Honestly I wanted to do so much more but just couldn't get it to work. Venus of Willendorf and the creepy dancing babies... hadn't thought of it but disturbingly true! Christy, I totally stole the cutest blog on the block from your blog, I love it. I used one on the lake house blog too. Speaking of the lake house... I am behind in my posts for that site. We actually made the decision to move in much sooner than originally planned. Right now we are going back and forth, it is a bit of a saga. We also picked out the flooring for the basement and my husband has been replacing parts of the cedar siding all week. This weekend we are moving the boys bedroom furniture and I need to start this video project for class. Is anyone else daunted by making this kind of video? I have no ideas right now!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrian, no I new less than nothing about Indesign. It was very frustrating but I learned a thing or two so I guess it was worth it. For the border I just created the rectagular shape and then I played with the shadow effects. I really enjoyed the options under the transparency tool. I used that alot throughout the project. Thanks for the feedback.
ReplyDeleteMarzhan, I am still waiting to see your project. I just checked and it wasnt' posted.
I know! I sent it to her DAYS ago... and I haven't seen it. I looked at the PDF on my computer, and my color scheme was ALL gone. I have no idea what happend... if I just didn't save it right or something. It's irritating though. I need to start taking less hours at work so I can do more with my projects.... I basically try to figure things out, and then i get so irritated and watch tutorials. Even with the tutorials I'm still confused. I'm ready to pull my hair out.
ReplyDelete